Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trip Changes

 The only thing constant is change.  That being said we have made a change in our upcoming trip.  We were going to leave around 2:00pm after some of us got through with work.  And now we are going to all take Thursday off and leave at 8:00 am.  That means I have to be packed and basically ready to go early Thursday morning.  Which means being ready Wednesday night.  I can do it, but it would be easier if I had a little bit longer.  I'll have Luther bring up our suitcases tomorrow night and get started this week. 
Then I will also have the weekend to pack some too.  I have already decided most of what I am taking. 
We are taking two cars this year on the trip so that we do not have the expense of a van.  We (Luther and I) are taking our van.  Luther talked about taking our truck, but I cannot get up in it without a stool our curb (due to my back - have I told you about that?), but he has decided to take the van instead. 
Well, I don't have much to add this time so I'll let you know at the end of the week as to how my packing is going.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment